WELCOME!

My photo
Philippine-based illustrator and father of three. He likes Chambara and Jidaigeki films.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some Vespa or is it...?

Yo!

So I was bored and needed a break. I grabbed my pencil, made a few scribbles, took the penbrush from the holder and here I am minutes after.

I personally like the rough pencil version, which is now buried underneath all that ink. Should I have save the pencil then and inked on a different paper? Nah.

Maybe it's just me being more used to pencil and thin lines OR maybe because I totally messed up the inks. Anyway, I think this version has more volume to it and wtf, I'm just getting used to this technique and heck, I don't even know what I'm getting at here haha... IT'S JUST A DOODLE!

That said, I really love the expression on her face and my, my what pouting lips you have, Grandma...

No comments: