WELCOME!

My photo
Philippine-based illustrator and father of three. His published works are MR. GRIEVES and ARKHAM WOODS for Seven Seas Entertainment, where each has been awarded in the 2007 and 2009 International Manga Award of Japan and LIAR'S KISS, a crime-noir graphic novel for Top Shelf Productions and many more. He likes Jidaigeki and Zombie films.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Some Vespa or is it...?

Yo!

So I was bored and needed a break. I grabbed my pencil, made a few scribbles, took the penbrush from the holder and here I am minutes after.

I personally like the rough pencil version, which is now buried underneath all that ink. Should I have save the pencil then and inked on a different paper? Nah.

Maybe it's just me being more used to pencil and thin lines OR maybe because I totally messed up the inks. Anyway, I think this version has more volume to it and wtf, I'm just getting used to this technique and heck, I don't even know what I'm getting at here haha... IT'S JUST A DOODLE!

That said, I really love the expression on her face and my, my what pouting lips you have, Grandma...

No comments: