WELCOME!

My photo
Philippine-based illustrator and father of three. He likes Chambara and Jidaigeki films.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Fan Girl!

I just finished another page for the book I'm working on for Seven Seas Entertainment. I wanted a coffee break from professional drawing so here's something I'm doing for a beginning Publisher for fun(?).

I'm still trying to bring out the Ashley Wood in me with this one, since I'm still so enthralled with how pretty, dynamic and brutal his work is. I know it ain't always smart to just be emulating someone else's style but until I figure out something that would keep me from getting burned out and bored with a single style or until I ended up with a style I can call my own (which ever comes first) then emulating's how it's gonna be.

Anyway, long story short, here's the post for today.


No comments: