WELCOME!

My photo
Philippine-based illustrator and father of three. His published works are MR. GRIEVES and ARKHAM WOODS for Seven Seas Entertainment, where each has been awarded in the 2007 and 2009 International Manga Award of Japan and LIAR'S KISS, a crime-noir graphic novel for Top Shelf Productions and many more. He likes Jidaigeki and Zombie films.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Ayuey at Dipatuan



I should get back to sketching again.

I love the feeling of submitting something new everyday. Like some silly accomplishment.

3 comments:

iq40 said...

That's not silly. That's mastering your craft. At kitang-kita naman ang mastery mo sa 'yong mga works. :)

Luísa said...

This it the kind of things that made me fav you.

Jhomar Soriano said...

@iq40
Salamat master. Binu-boost ko lang yung sarili ko para wag makalimutan tong blog, fulfilling kasi.



@Luisa
Thanks Luisa, I really appreciate that!